[nSLUG] Calgary ISPs

Bradley Hazelton bradley at bradnet.net
Sat Apr 26 21:10:29 ADT 2008

I use shaw in Calgary. Yes there is some shaping, but I've had torrents
max my 10mbit link. There is a 25Mbit plan as well. I'm just avoiding
Telus completely. I use Primus VoIP service and have no issues, but I
had to get QOS on my service from shaw to improve it because they would
rather you have their phone service and make VoIP suck :P

If you want, the Calgary LUG website is http://www.clug.ca/

Honestly, when I saw the subject this morning I quickly looked, saw LUG
and Calgary ISP and thought it was on the CLUG list!