[nSLUG] [OT] Hardware (Was: Idea For a New Site)

Mike Spencer mspencer at tallships.ca
Sat Apr 26 03:29:59 ADT 2008

Dop wrote:

> That's why I enjoy your intermittent tales of adventuring in
> blacksmithing (and I know of two other readers on this list who are
> similarly interested) - it's the getting down to nuts and bolts that
> is interesting.

Well, in that case, I'll shingle a tad further out onto the fog and
surmise that the intersection of NSLUGgers and science fiction fans is
a non-empty set.  So these pics recently added to my web pages may
provide some entertainment:

    http://home.tallships.ca/mspencer/gallery/tributes.html

- Mike

                                                           /V\