[nSLUG] Re: cdrecord & DVDs?

Mike Spencer mspencer at tallships.ca
Mon Apr 14 03:18:16 ADT 2008

Just a followup: My question was, "How do you tell the software that
you want to write a DVD?

It's now obvious that the software detects the media.  I didn't know that.

And it didn't become immediately apparent because the version of
cdrecord I was using alluded to DVDs in the docs but did not, in fact,
support DVD burning.  Newer version does and is working just fine.

- Mike

                                                           /V\