[nSLUG] 1. cdrecord & DVDs? 2. init in *ubuntu

Luke Gavel fidomail2002 at yahoo.ca
Thu Apr 3 22:35:57 ADT 2008

Hmmm.  I wonder if using '-dao' would create the
proper dvd movie.  All I've been getting are coasters
after watching some thickly spackled whitened
silhouettes.  In other words, the iso's aren't getting
burned right.  I've been creating them using--if
memory serves me correctly--'mkisofs -dvd
<somemovie>.dviso'.  I'll have to try this again with
'-dao'.   Thanks for the idea, Joe. :)