[nSLUG] Grub Error

securekey securekey at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 23:51:17 ADT 2008

Load your linux cd as if you were installing for the first time but skip
everything except the bootloader options... I am sure there are a million
ways to do it but that is pretty straight forward.

On Wed, 2 Apr 2008, Deepan wrote:

> Hi All,
I deleted my windows partition using live CD. Now
my machine won't boot into linux. It stops at the
grub prompt with the error operating system not
found. How do I reinstall grub using live CD? Or
should I boot into my linux operating system with
root, kernel and initrd option in grub and then
install grub ?
Regards
Deepan
Sudoku Solver: http://www.sudoku-solver.net/