[nSLUG] ACM Installfest tomorrow

William Lachance wrlach at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 12:58:00 ADT 2007

Hey,

I'm planning to check this out for at least an hour or so. Anyone else
interested? Not sure if the event was ever announced explicitly on this
list, so I'll just pull out the listing I found on the The Coast's
website:

"The Dal-ACM would like to invite anyone and everyone to InstallFest
2007.3 starting at 1:00pm Saturday, September 15 2007 in the atrium
(bottom floor) of the Dalhousie Computer Science Building, 6050
University Ave.

The InstallFest is an event where anyone within the Greater Halifax area
can bring their computers in and get help installing or troubleshooting
alternative operating systems, such as Linux, FreeBSD, BeOS and a host
of others. There will be free snacks and various forms of entertainment,
so come out and join us!

If you are planning to come out, whether it is to spectate or to work on
a system, please send us an RSVP at events AT dal-acm DOT ca.

We look forward to seeing you all there!"

--
William Lachance <wrlach at gmail.com>