[nSLUG] TV series on DVD at Halifax Public Libraries

Oliver Doepner odoepner at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 15:58:40 ADT 2007

Hi folks,

my wife is a Librarian at Halifax Public Libraries. I told her about the
recent thread here ("MythTV Listings Data") that talked about DVD
services of the library:

http://www.nabble.com/MythTV-Listings-Data-tf4282923.html

The thread was then actually read by a couple of Library managers (at
the URL above) and today she let me know about some changes that were
made to improve the service (see quoted email below).

cheers
Oliver