[nSLUG] Upgrade tools, or... (choosing a new distribution)

Jonathan Anderson jonathan.anderson at ieee.org
Tue Sep 11 10:16:13 ADT 2007

Debian or a Debian-based distro.

I run Debian etch (the stable Debian) on my server and Kubuntu Gutsy (soon to
be 7.10) on my laptop... I'm quite happy with both.

If you're running a desktop or laptop, I'd recommend installing (K)Ubuntu 7.04
now, and then upgrade to 7.10 when it comes out next month. That'll show you
whether or not the upgrade path is seamless enough for your taste.

#!/jon

--
Jonathan Anderson

jonathan.anderson at ieee.org