[nSLUG] Upgrade tools, or... (choosing a new distribution)

Jeff Warnica jeff at coherentnetworksolutions.com
Tue Sep 11 09:39:10 ADT 2007

On occasion - and perhaps more frequently then it should be - it is wise
to do an install, rather then a upgrade. Save away /home for safe
keeping and pop in the DVD, and reboot. George points out some positive
aspects of Fedora, and the two detractors.

If its what you are used to, and its once every 5 years, its not a huge
detractor, IMNSHO. If it comes down to every 6 months, then it may be
time to search for a more upgradeable distro.