[nSLUG] Checkpoint VPN Connection

Mark Wood markpwood at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 16:00:35 ADT 2007

I'm not sure if there is anything on my firewall blocking it; it's just a
DLink router so my next thought was to verify that it wasn't filtering
anything.  When you ran the Windows client, did you just run the client
using Wine and then use your regular Linux environment to connect to the
VPN'd network (CVS server, mail server, etc.) or did you do everything in an
emulated Windows environment using something like VMWare or Qemu?  I think
my Kernel should be OK; it's a fairly recent 2.6 and Openswan installed OK.
Any ideas are appreciated as I'm really winging it.

Mark