[nSLUG] smu wireless setup

Simon Dawe simondawe at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 09:08:28 ADT 2007

I go to SMU as well.  I've never gotten my laptop working with
wireless, but that's because I can't find a signal rather than not
being able to connect.  I find NetworkManager works quite well.
Couldn't get it running under Fluxbox, because I was running DSL on an
old piece of junk laptop and I was missing a lot of packages with no
way to get them.

I'll give it a shot today with my laptop.