[nSLUG] Looking for More Work

Miles Thompson miles at allnovascotia.com
Thu Oct 25 17:17:38 ADT 2007

At 09:50 AM 10/25/2007, you wrote:

>Not looking for Linux work myself, as I am not that good with
>it...still a beginner.  But, I am looking for work, I have been in
>this province almost 4 months now and still do not have a job; this is
>really starting to piss me off.
  <snip>

At the risk of sounding like your mother or father;
a cheerful "me too", a note on what you're best at
and a link to your resume would be more positive.

A very long job hunt just ended for me back in Feb; I
understand where you are coming from. It can be
cruelly frustrating.

If you are open to a suggestion, People Plus Consulting
are really excellent at tuning up the job search. No fee,
but you sure work hard, and come out with a much better
opinion of yourself. Worked for me.

  - Miles