[nSLUG] Interview questions

D G Teed donald.teed at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 09:40:23 ADT 2007

Deadly embraces...  I had to look that one up.
In my experience this is not something general purpose
Solaris and Linux admins are concerned with fixing.
Lock files, yes, but I've never seen deadly
embraces come up as an issue requiring a sysadmin to fix, unless
we apply some package update which includes a fix.