[nSLUG] Policy. WAS Re: Every one in a while....

D G Teed donald.teed at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 15:21:09 ADT 2007

The original poster asked "what does this term mean" without
any context.  Then there were numerous posts arguing what the context
naturally would be.  I'm guessing that the previous thread on nSLUG
regarding static IP, firewall and VPNs, and ending with SSLExplorer,
was the actual context for the original question.  I didn't say it defined
what "Granular policy-based rights management" meant.
I'm saying "I think I found the context, you can end the argument".

If anyone could find more information on SSLExplorer regarding rights
management, it might answer the original poster's question.  If not,
then I guess he is free to ask the software makers what does it mean
for their product.