[nSLUG] Policy. WAS Re: Every one in a while....

D G Teed donald.teed at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 12:40:17 ADT 2007

A few days ago someone was asking about static IPs and
someone suggested SSL-Explorer.

When I googled "Granular policy-based rights wikipedia" the first hit was
an entry on SSL-Explorer.  "Granular policy-based rights management"
is listed there under "Features in Brief":

http://www.sshtools.com/showSslExplorerCommunity.do

I hope this perhaps would settle the arguments and provide the original
context of the OP's question.