[nSLUG] Policy. WAS Re: Every one in a while....

Ben Armstrong synrg at sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca
Fri Oct 19 11:37:45 ADT 2007

On Fri, 19 Oct 2007 11:20:43 -0300
Jon <me at jonwatson.ca> wrote:
> So it would seem that not only does the word 'policy' tweak Windows in
> my mind, but the minds of many other people as well.

Fair enough.  But when *I* hear the word 'policy' in this context,
Windows does not jump to mind.  Nor would I expect it to in the minds
of people who work primarily in the world of Unix/Linux.  I meant my
search stat only to establish a strong connection for the term outside
of the Windows domain and within the supposed purview of this list,
nothing more.

Ben
 ,-.  nSLUG    http://www.nslug.ns.ca   synrg at sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca
 \`'  Debian   http://www.debian.org    synrg at debian.org