[nSLUG] Every one in a while....

Ben Armstrong synrg at sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca
Fri Oct 19 09:17:27 ADT 2007

On Fri, 19 Oct 2007 08:57:38 -0300
Jon <me at jonwatson.ca> wrote:
> You really can't compare sudo and GPOs. GPOs can control almost every
> facet of a client machine, not just permissions and access. You're
> comparing apples to an apple orchard.

So you quote me on sudo but drop the reference to selinux?  Nice.

The reason I think sudo is more elegant is because it's not swatting a
fly with a sledgehammer.  But *If you're a real control freak and/or
need something more iron-clad, have a look at selinux.*

Still comparing apples to an apple orchard?

Ben
 ,-.  nSLUG    http://www.nslug.ns.ca   synrg at sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca
 \`'  Debian   http://www.debian.org    synrg at debian.org