[nSLUG] Buying books: I take it back, partly

D G Teed donald.teed at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 00:08:07 ADT 2007

Here's another you can't do in Windows:
cal 09 1752

It's not a mistake, but a piece of history having to do
with the calendar changing from Julian to Gregorian, from
the English perspective (unless you supply an alternate -s
country code) on when this correction was adopted.
Details on when this happened in various parts of Europe
with ncal -p

You get all of this information, and the
'hangman' game, 'banner', 'units' and more,
for free, in Linux...