[nSLUG] Unix Job

Dop Ganger nslug at fop.ns.ca
Wed Oct 17 15:40:39 ADT 2007

On Wed, 17 Oct 2007, Robin Murray wrote:

> I had a head hunter call about a 3 month renewable Unix admin job that has come up in the Halifax area. Since I'm more a Linux guy I couldn't accept.
>
> "The resource would be knowledgeable of the UNIX/AIX/VMS environment and be able to support day to day operations of the clients UNIX platform. This is an IBM
> shop.  Ideal candidate will have experience in IBM Server/or similar operations/Upgrades/patches/pushes and general server performance."

If it's the healthcare one I picked it up last week. They're going to be
advertising for a perm position once the paperwork has gone through in 3
months or so. I'll mention it on here when it happens if anyone's
interested?

VMS is now not required as they're going vendor support and it's being
replaced next year anyway, in case that's a stumbling block for anyone.

Cheers... Dop.