[nSLUG] Buying books: I take it back, partly

Mike Spencer mspencer at tallships.ca
Wed Oct 17 02:41:30 ADT 2007

Recently I ranted that you should drive to Harvard Square in
Cambridge, Mass. for tecnical book shopping. Oy!

I just discovered that WordsWorth, for my money the best bookstore
I've been in, closed up 3 years ago. Sad.  They not only had a *lot*
of technical books, they had an excellent collection of nearly
eveything else as well.  And it was run by really nice people.

Now it's not a certain that a trip to the Square will painlessly
get you what you want.

http://www.boston.com/ae/books/articles/2004/12/01/closing_store_has_them_at_loss_for_words/

Sad,
- Mike