[nSLUG] ISPs in NS

Eugene Cormier eugene.cormier at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 09:22:06 ADT 2007

On Tue, 2007-10-16 at 08:49 -0300, George N. White III wrote:

> Does Outlook Express provide an easy way to export mailboxes
> to other formats?  Certainly Outlook does not.  At work I used to
> have rules to forward all my Outlook (dept. std.) mail to a unix
> workstation where it was processed by procmail and stored in
> mbox format, searchable by all sorts of tools (namazu, etc.)

When I made the switch...I simply installed thunderbird on my windows
box and it has an "import from outlook" feature.....then you can just
grab the converted mbox files from thunderbird

Eugene

*           Eugene Cormier             *
*          Acadia University           *
*        www.eugenecormier.com         *
*       eugene.cormier at gmail.com       *
*       DEN 152, (902) 585-1329        *
*    Classical Guitar, Guitar Class,   *
*    Guitar Ensemble, Prelim. Rud.     *