[nSLUG] ISPs in NS

D G Teed donald.teed at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 22:11:10 ADT 2007

I don't have any trouble figuring out how to do this - it is
dead easy, and that is why I'm saying Aliant should have set him
up with his current email software rather than Outlook.

My Dad is in a different town, and after the trouble
of changing his ISP set up, email address,
and importing/exporting his addressbook, he will not
let me walk him through the switch back to Thunderbird.

That policy of Aliant's is effectively converting people
like my Dad into Outlook users - this is evil.