[nSLUG] Static IP Availability Question

Jon me at jonwatson.ca
Mon Oct 15 14:22:54 ADT 2007

Yeah - crap. I did get those backwards. At least my speed=medium
experience now makes sense.

So, to recap, I am currently on Aliant DSL and my IP has changed twice
in the last three weeks. I am moving to Windsor and Eastlink wants the
$105 for the business package with the static IP.

Sheesh...confusing myself.