[nSLUG] Static IP Availability Question

Jason Kenney jdkenney at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 14:05:25 ADT 2007

Hi,

I feel Eastlink IP change rates are very location dependent. If you've
found that your IP has already changed more often than you care for, I
would not expect it to be any better. It might improve, but I would
not put any faith in that. I doubt you'll find many people who would
agree that it only changes "maybe once a year". This discussion was
held in a previous thread on this list recently (sometime in the last
two months I believe).

Jason