[nSLUG] tech books in Halifax?

Doooh_Head doooh_head at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 15 14:04:48 ADT 2007

There "used" to be a tech bookstore called Roswells, but now when I try to
find their website I get some dumb-ass looking Roswell Consulting.  In any
case here is the URL, call one of the numbers listed on that website and see
if they still have the bookstore open:

http://www.roswell.com/

Doooh_head