[nSLUG] Where buy flatscreen / ac adapter ?

Rich budman85 at eastlink.ca
Tue Oct 9 16:16:27 ADT 2007

Oliver Doepner wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I want to buy a 17' flatscreen monitor and an AC power adapter
> (110-230V, 50-60Hz) for my home PC.
>
> Where would you go to do that? I live in Halifax ("peninsula") and have
> a bicycle and bus tickets but no car.
>
> I am looking for good quality, and probably also a competent sales
> person at the store.

If you are in the Bayers Lake  -  Robotnik  has decent prices, very
small show room, they have a online site.
At the rotary, Mystery Byte (small shop, but they have a larger one up
the road bear the old hotel (I got my 19" crt there)).  They have an
online site too.
On Rainy St (up from Metro, across from Citadel), there is Century
Computer - not sure on their prices (never went there).
Bedford Highway has TBC (two bad cats hehe) - I've been trying to check
them out.
Not sure how the shop is on Gottengen near the crossing light - I think
thats Arrdvark.
Another opened up on Titus St, next to Best Choice Chinese, not sure how
they are though.

What vicinity are you near?

http://www.buyitcanada.com/Halifax/Computers

Rich