[nSLUG] Lapotops

Jonathan Anderson jonathan.anderson at ieee.org
Wed Oct 3 10:34:29 ADT 2007

Yeah, but RadeonHD doesn't work for all cards yet, and (for the X1400 family,
anyway) it doesn't support laptop panels at all.

I'm going to use it as soon as it works (I'm subscribed to the mailing list),
but for now, it doesn't. Oh, and once it does work, it'll only be 2D; 3D
graphics will require more documentation from AMD (and then more development
time).

So, while RadeonHD is the way of the future, I wouldn't hold off buying a
laptop until it's fully functional. :)

#!/jon

--
Jonathan Anderson