[nSLUG] Lapotops

Jonathan Anderson jonathan.anderson at ieee.org
Wed Oct 3 10:10:52 ADT 2007

Also, I'd hold off on buying anything with ATI/AMD graphics until the next
FGLRX driver comes out. ATI has been really, really painful in the past (and
present), but the next edition of the driver is supposed to be the Be All And
End All. If it is, I'd say giv'r with AMD.

If it isn't, you may want to look at Intel, where you can have proper
open-source 3D support. Closed-source sucks, as some issues *never* get fixed
(e.g. suspend/resume stopped working a few months ago with FGLRX, and I can't

#!/jon

--
Jonathan Anderson

jonathan.anderson at ieee.org