[nSLUG] Lapotops

Jon me at jonwatson.ca
Tue Oct 2 22:49:35 ADT 2007

That's a oood point. I haven't had a problem with my battery in
particular, but there are a lot of reports of Linux boxen not managing
power very well in laptops. My battery seems to be holding out well - I
get a little over an hour now with normal use - but I'm fairly certain
it was better than that when I first bought it.