[nSLUG] Lapotops

Jonathan Anderson jonathan.anderson at ieee.org
Tue Oct 2 22:39:53 ADT 2007

Also, it's not a Linux thing, but be sure to find out what model battery the
laptop has and find out whether or the reviews are positive or negative.

I have a Dell Inspiron 6400, and the battery life went from 3.5h to 25m in a
little over a year... it turns out that LOTS of people have this problem, and
had I checked it out in advance, I could've saved myself a whole bunch of
frustration (imagine not being able to use your laptop for a 30m meeting
without carting power cords around).

#!/jon