[nSLUG] core python book

Tyler Smith tyler.smith at mail.mcgill.ca
Tue Nov 6 08:00:54 AST 2007

Hi,

I've got a brand-spankin' new copy of Core Python Programming, 2nd
edition that I'm looking to get rid of. I bought it through Amazon a
week ago. Despite it's being held in very high regard among
pythonistas, it's not what I needed. I paid $40 for it, and would be
happy to get $30, or best offer. If no-one's interested I'll try
hawking it to one of the used-book sellers in Halifax. I'm in the
valley, so can easily deliver it anywhere between Kentville and
Halifax.

Cheers,

Tyler

                                       --Wernher von Braun