[nSLUG] Anyone loose power?

Jon me at jonwatson.ca
Sun Nov 4 17:26:19 AST 2007

Windsor lost power sometime after 2am (at least my part of Windsor)
and it came back on around 9am. All in all pretty tame.

My front gate was smashed to smithereens, a strip of siding came loose
and I found my BBQ almost in the road, though.

Coming from Alberta I am used to wind and I am used to rain. The two
of them together are something new though :)

Jon