[nSLUG] Anyone loose power?

Matt Chamberlain chamberlain2007 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 16:33:07 AST 2007

Probably both.  It was pretty bad, but a lot of factors made it not as
bad, such as the time of year, tides, etc.  But NSP is getting better
to , I think , and there are significantly less trees than there were
during Juan.  I didnt lose power at all last night.  I did loose 2
trees, a back door and part of my fence, though.