[nSLUG] Looking for Tripwire Subject Matter Expert

Jon me at jonwatson.ca
Fri Nov 2 15:02:03 ADT 2007

I didn't mean to imply that there was an application process. I simply asked
for someone who had some practical experience with Tripwire.

If your inference is that there is more work than is being disclosed,
you failed to infer successfully. What you successfully inferred is
that this job is so trivial that it has no merit and is therefore only
worthy of flip responses like "Google it".

Thank you for the tip to rentacoder. I know of several such places, but I
thought I would see if someone local was up for it first.

Jon