[nSLUG] Looking for Tripwire Subject Matter Expert

Dop Ganger nslug at fop.ns.ca
Fri Nov 2 15:19:27 ADT 2007

On Fri, 2 Nov 2007, Jon wrote:

> I guess we're even then. I consider it arrogant for you to assume that you
> know so much about my schedule and workload that only a simpleton could
> possibly want to hire someone to help with this.

No, I'm wondering why anyone would want to apply to do such a small amount
of work; my inference is there's more to the work that isn't being
disclosed. I know that for me it wouldn't be worth doing such a small
amount of work since it would cost more in billing time, travel time, etc.
Perhaps rentacoder.com might be a more economical choice for your project,
if no-one else shows interest?

Cheers... Dop.