[nSLUG] Looking for Tripwire Subject Matter Expert

Joe Dunn me at joedunn.com
Fri Nov 2 10:22:39 ADT 2007

Mind if I ask why a tar? If its going on a centos system, you got a viable
package management (rpm). Set up your spec rpm file with all the variables
for how you want it configured on your env. Toss it in a yum server (if you
don't have a local one, make one :) )and then all your other servers can
just seamlessly install the package without headache.

You could even test on vmware so you don't effect your production systems.

joe