[nSLUG] IP surveillance cameas

Karl Vollmer vollmer at ampache.org
Wed May 30 09:18:23 ADT 2007

Rick,

  I manage, http://webcam.oregonstate.edu/ we use Axis networked
camera's (we've got a few different models). They are pretty spendy
but we've had wonderful results with them. I've currently got a set of
perl/bash scripts that are cron'd that generate nightly timelapses &
long term timelapses that account for sunrise/sunset times from images
that are pulled using wget ever 30seconds.

If you're interested in a copy of the scripts just let me know. I can
create a tarball and throw them up someplace.

-Karl