[nSLUG] Is anyone familiar with RedHat 7.2??

jeff white ninjajeff at eastlink.ca
Thu May 10 12:02:41 ADT 2007

rh7.2 was the last distribution i used once i went to bsd and solaris
and though it has been a while, if i recall correctly, ntsysv gave you a
screen to select which services to run and there was once a program
called webadmin or webmin, something along those lines, which would help
you set up your services via http. (ive never used it but heard of it
and saw it years ago)

hope it helps