[nSLUG] Help with Aliant High-Speed

Jonathan Anderson jonathan.anderson at ieee.org
Sun Mar 25 00:39:12 ADT 2007

Thanks to everybody who replied... the issue was with the line. They had wired
it crossover for the old modem (an Alcatel Speed Touch), so once I plugged in
a crossover cable (previously, I didn't know that there was such a thing as a
crossover telephone cable), I could install their new modem. Things then got
working in a hurry.

So, thanks again for being so helpful!

#!/jon

--