[nSLUG] Possible Berwick Migration

Jack Warkentin jwark at eastlink.ca
Wed Mar 21 15:59:28 ADT 2007

Hi Bob

I was out of the country for several weeks and am just now beginning
to catch up with my email.

Many years ago I came across a company called Linux Canada
(www.linuxcanada.com). They offer a GPLed accounting package, or you
can buy it under another licence. They also have support packages.

I just checked their web site and it looked out of date, but if you
dig deeply enough you discover that (at least one of) their mailing
lists is still active.

I have no idea if their products are any good. I am just offering this
as vague possibility.

Regards

Jack

Jack Warkentin, phone 902-404-0457, email jwark at eastlink.ca