[nSLUG] InstallFest 2007.2 - April 22

Chris Jordan cjordan at cs.dal.ca
Tue Mar 20 16:11:42 ADT 2007

Hey all,

The Dal-ACM would like to invite anyone and everyone to InstallFest
2007.2 starting at 1:00pm Sunday, April 22 2007 in the atrium (bottom
floor) of the Dalhousie Computer Science Building, 6050 University
Avenue. It is right after final exams so it is a perfect chance to
get your fill of Linux before the summer starts.

The InstallFest is an event where anyone within the Greater Halifax
area can bring their computers in and get help installing or
troubleshooting alternative operating systems, such as Linux,
FreeBSD, BeOS and a host of others.  There will be free snacks and
various forms of entertainment, so come out and join us! At around 3
pm, we will be opening a pay-bar including cheap beer and pizza, a la
GeekBeer.

If you are planning to come out, whether it is to spectate or to work
on a system, please send us an RSVP at events AT dal-acm DOT ca. If
you are bringing a system, please include the system specs and what
you want to do so our InstallFest volunteers can be ready.

We look forward to seeing you all there!

--
Chris

!DSPAM:4600321e264101688517332!