[nSLUG] book swap

Tyler Smith tyler.smith at mail.mcgill.ca
Fri Mar 9 09:55:57 AST 2007

Hi,

I have just won two books from Free Software Magazine. Having browsed
through them, I realise that they are not going to be all that useful
to me. The books are:

Embedded Linux Primer
Self-Service Linux

Both are aimed at users/developers working at a higher level than
me. If anyone wants them let me know - I live in Wolfville, and get
into Halifax/Bedford every week or two. I'd prefer to swap the books
if anyone has any scripting books they'd like to part with (Bash,
Python, Perl), but failing that I'd be happy to give them to anyone
who wants them.

--
Regards,

Tyler Smith