[nSLUG] Virtual PC 2007

Jeff Warnica jeff at coherentnetworksolutions.com
Sat Mar 3 13:03:16 AST 2007

"Historically", at least, various MS virtualization products have worked
very poorly with non-MS products. I've been told that they are better
now, but I am not sure.

If by "work" you mean "run", then yes, it will work. If you mean
"preform adequately for useful tasks", that's a good question. It Would
Be Fun To Try.