[nSLUG] Possible Berwick Migration

D G Teed donald.teed at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 07:45:14 AST 2007

On 3/2/07, Mark Lane <lmlane at gmail.com> wrote:

> However just because exchange functionality is needed doesn't mean
> that you can't switch to Linux desktops. There are mail client options
> that support exchange functionality for Linux and you can always run
> outlook on a Linux box through Crossover Office.

Please test it, with lots of application features, such as
appointment alert pop-ups, on the 30 day demo.  In my
experience, Crossover is merely a commercial version
of wine emulator and only marginally better.   I can
crash Microsoft applications in it, in about 2 minutes.
You don't want to hear: "You did say
Linux was more stable, didn't you?".

--Donald

!DSPAM:45e80e4c15691666120041!