[nSLUG] NS OSS Foundation?? [was]:Maritime Linux Shops [was] ubuntu iso a dud

Robert Ashley rb.ashley at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 23:57:21 AST 2007

Hey, we governments are supposed to be striving for openness and
transparency! Public engagement and all that good stuff.  You citizens
pay the bills.

Well, we need to get you back in Berwick, once and for all--installed
and re-rooted.

Yup, drop into the Town Hall (Big Apple on the front lawn), 236
Commercial Street. You'll find me if I'm not in one of my 10,000
meetings per month.

538-4007 [w]
698-0375 [c]
538-5977 [h]