[nSLUG] NSLUG Meetings

Rich budman85 at eastlink.ca
Tue Jul 31 15:16:33 ADT 2007

Interesting..  I would like to attend, but schedule won't allow -
  in middle of a release, plus 5:30 is rough for us peons supporting NY :)
    I don't see light of day till 7pm-ish.

Man I was glad to get back to Halifax.  The smell of NY when temps and
humidity are high... are in a category all themselves.