[nSLUG] Gnome to KDE-->Stymied at kdm Login Screen

Dop Ganger nslug at fop.ns.ca
Tue Jul 24 13:54:21 ADT 2007

On Tue, 24 Jul 2007, Robert Ashley wrote:

> If I get another box maybe I can try to learn more basics about server
> stuff.

If you (or anyone else on the list) want to help with my ongoing project
to get rid of unwanted hardware, I have a low end PC here you can have,
plus a stack of CD drives (at least one of which is, I think, a burner).

If you want to get adventurous and aren't averse to horking a couple of
rather heavy boxes around, you can have my HP J200
(http://www.openpa.net/systems/j-class.html) and its enclosure as well.

Cheers... Dop.