[nSLUG] Gnome to KDE-->Stymied at kdm Login Screen

Robert Ashley rb.ashley at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 13:30:51 ADT 2007

Thanks Daniel, Jonathon, Devin for putting your into the water on my
question. Actually, I'm not using Ubuntu, but I do want to try it and
I do have a Feisty Fawn CD. I'm going to get another box so I can be
more bold with my experimentation. I really messed up my clumsy foray
into KDE, although I did come out outright in the end. If I get
another box maybe I can try to learn more basics about server stuff.

Of course, the other advantage of getting the second box is that I get
to use that kewl plural, "boxen".

:-)

Thanks for the tips.

Bob