[nSLUG] Scale 1-10 of CD/DVD installation

Robert Ashley rb.ashley at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 13:23:58 ADT 2007

Thanks Kevin for the clear, concise instructions. Appreciate your time
explaining this.

My CD needs are pretty simple right now, just really need that
bootable capability and something to play music and burn files for
archiving. That said, maybe I oughta look at what you're keen on; I'm
probably missing something good.

Thanks,

Bob