[nSLUG] LUG Meetings...

William Lachance wrlach at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 16:17:58 ADT 2007

On Mon, 2007-23-07 at 16:02 -0300, Daniel Morrison wrote:

> Any plans about what to talk about?  I'm always up for talking about
> transparent web proxies for home networks with Linux-based routers...
> Then there's always Debian vs. RedHat vs. Slackware, or vi vs. emacs,
> KDE
> vs. Gnome...
>
> Maybe we could come up with a _new_ epic debate?

Personally I'm most interested in more technical topics as opposed to
subjective debates. :) Then again, there should be room for any number
of different topics if we hold meetings regularly. I'd definitely be up
for a presentation on transparent web proxies.

I've been mostly doing low-level network programming for the past while.
I'd be happy to give a talk on sockets programming or writing a
webserver from scratch. :)
--
William Lachance <wrlach at gmail.com>